Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
14V DC 80/60A SPDT 5-Pin Waterproof Relay w/ Wire Harness Kit
Ships tomorrow if ordered in the next 16 hours and 57 minutes! Please contact us for ETA
- Sealed Waterproof Construction
- Bosch Style 5-Pin SPDT Relay
- 80A/60A High Switching Capability
- Wire Specifications: Black - Ground (85), Red - VDC (30), White - Trigger (86), Yellow - Output N/C (87a), and Blue - Output N/O (87)
Losing your lights or cooling fan halfway through a night-long trail ride or fishing trip is not an option. Our silicone sealed and shrouded relays are IP66 waterproof and fully prepared for installation in wet and water-prone areas. Sealed and protected, your relays won’t suffer the damaging corrosion and accidental shorts that plague non-sealed relays. You’ve worked hard on your project, protect it with waterproof relays.
The Right Tool for the Job
Bosch-style relays are the standard relay in custom wiring projects and many stock automotive, marine, and machine circuits. These 12V 5-pin relays are rated to handle 60A on normally closed pin 87a and 80A on normally open pin 87. That’s more than enough capacity to handle most common repairs and projects.
Simplify Your Wiring Project
A clean and organize install looks better, performs better, and is easier to diagnose if something goes wrong. Our 5-pin relays come with sockets and color-coded wires. Sockets are easier to remove than five separate blade terminals and the color-coding helps you keep track of your wires during the install and makes it easier to troubleshoot and track down issues and faults.
- (1) 60/80A SPDT 5-Pin Relay
- (1) 5-Pin Socket Harness
- (1) Instruction Manual
Packed with features:
- Waterproof construction.
- Bosch style 5-Pin SPDT (Single Pole Double Throw) Relay.
- 80A/60A High Switching Capability.
- Wire Specifications: Black - Ground (85), Red - VDC (30), White - Trigger (86), Yellow - Output N/C (87a), and Blue - Output N/O (87).